So Adobe announced the updates to all their major software apps. Design stuff (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrators, InDesign) shipping in April. Video stuff, including Premiere for Mac and the first Universal version of After Effects, shipping in "3rd quarter"--I guess that's before October.
Once again, HD for Indies has the best details and analysis here. Stuff you won't see in the press releases.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard from my friend who went to Mac Expo this year that Adobe is developing a new editing software for both Mac and PC, which will be equivalent to FCP. But I'm not sure if the updated Premiere is the one...
Premiere is coming back to Macs. Premiere Pro C3 should come out with the new version of After Effects before October. I'm not planning on jumping ship from Final Cut Pro, but if Premiere is a solid product on Macs then I think competition is good. One thing that is nice with Premiere is that it has very good integration with After Effects. Like Apple does with FCP and Motion, it is easy to move projects, sequences, and clips, back and forth.
Post a Comment