Monday, April 16, 2007

Lots of Adobe Stuff Going On

"Adobe offers Premiere Pro, After Effects betas"
Betas of Premiere Pro for Mac and After Effects Pro 8 available. Premiere Pro is only for Intel Macs, not G5's or G4's. After Effects Beta is only available for folks with a serial number for After Effects 7, but the article doesn't mention any similar restrictions on Adobe Premiere Pro for Macs. Article reminded me that Adobe is working on Blu-Ray authoring for Encore, which will be on Macs later this year. What's up Apple? Where's your next-gen authoring for DVD Studio Pro?

"Adobe to show off media player"
Adobe is working on a stand-alone flash player. Looks like it has sort of an iTunes interface.

"Adobe ships Creative Suite 3"
Days after I order a copy of Creative Suite CS2, Adobe ships a new version. (OK, there are good reasons why I ordered the old version after I knew CS3 was on its way.)

No comments: